Session 1 Maximizing Profit & Tax Incentives - Ryan Foley
What tax credits could your company be missing out on? Join us to discuss: Research & Development Tax Credit Overview
- Increased accessibility to small business
- Recent changes in automatic accounting method elections
- Creative tax deferral and savings solutions
- Tax cuts & jobs act impact on tax deferrals and credits
- Coronavirus aid, relief, and economic security act tax savings opportunities
- Other often overlooked and hidden tax opportunities
Session 2 Leading Through Change - Bryan Acuto
Is your company prepared to adapt to the change necessary in today's economic climate? Join us to discuss:
- The importance of identifying vision during times of uncertainty
- Identify the catalyst for change
- Develop and empower an effective team of change agents
- Create and consistently support a culture that embraces change
- Implement systems to support your vision for the future
- Begin your journey to the new future
Ryan P. Foley, MBA, CVA, EA, has helped clients through every phase of the business life cycle as a business tax consultant and trainer for over fifteen years. He has been a keynote and featured speaker at many industry events and believes that all challenges can be broken into manageable parts and best addressed in an organized, practical manner.
Bryan Acuto, ALM, CVA, CBEC career includes several years of General Management, extensive business and financial analysis, and founding a real estate investment company. Bryan’s strengths are focusing on continuous process improvement, identifying key results needed for success, and concentrating on what matters most to an organization.
Earn 2 CPE's
Register in advance for this meeting - see below
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Please take a moment to add this unique link to your personal calendar.