This year's conference has been Postponed to 2021
September 13 - 15, 2020 now September 12 - 14, 2021
13th Annual IMA NERC Fall Conference
Location: Norwich Inn & Spa, Norwich, CT
Continuing Education -
- IMA Strategy and Competitive Analysis Learning Series®: Exclusive opportunity to access this package for free through June 30**. This series of five engaging, online courses and practice question bank is aligned to the content of the CSCA® (Certified in Strategy and Competitive Analysis) credential. Earn up to 21 NASBA CPE credits.
- IMA Excel 365: Tips in Ten: Learn about the latest Excel features through these 10-minute, mobile-friendly nano courses, expertly presented by Mr. Excel.
- Blockchain 101 by IMA: New! Now free through June 30*, a gamified e-learning course designed to help you develop a foundational level of knowledge in the area of blockchain technology.
- Communicating in the 21st Century: New! Explore the basics of communicating, how technology has changed the way we communicate, how to overcome obstacles to effective communication, and how communication enhances leadership.
- IMA’s “Webinars on Demand”: This highly rated series covers key management accounting topics. Explore Webinars on Demand: Technology, Webinars On Demand: Technology II, Webinars on Demand: Leadership, Webinars on Demand: Leadership II and Webinars On Demand: Strategic Management.
*This course will be available for one year from purchase date.
**This course will be available for two years from purchase date.